Sunday, May 23, 2010

the feline tic tock

why men are so wonderful:
their hands, arms, shoulders, hair, the faces they get when they're trying to work things out. the faces they make when they are solving problems and are about to make this solution known. the faces they make before they smile, while smiling, and after they smile.
all of the noises they make without making sense.
strength and weakness all rolled up in one. they take charge. they let go..

the way they let me let go, ignore all my world-beating sensibilities, and go ultra-feminine, super feline, magic madness.

i wanna sleep in the quiet of all the good men i've known, and kiss all of their mouths tonite. i wanna wrestle with a pair of hands that know the struggle is only a fight to contain myself.
find me, hold me, grab my face, say "i'm finally fucking here, impatient one".

love will seal my eyelids shut for a good forty-seven seconds. in the following sixty seconds your right hand will glide down my arm and sink into my left hand.
ten fingers join while the other ten will accept the task of a very busy and mapless journey,
a scavenger hunt where knocked down doors and unmanned fires only lead to more riddles that need no solution.

No comments: